Followers

Friday, September 23, 2022

HUMM......YOU

I saw you in my dream, again!
How I know that you the same
You changed though in time
Again, all of my dreams are light up
I’m reading a new dream with our old memory
I like that you are the dream rest of my life
.......................
I'm looking at you again
I’m trying to search my hope in your eyes
I try to say 'HI' with a low voice
May be, I want to get your attention
I'm not sure, already you might moved out of the myth
But you are creating a void
May be you are hiding from yourself and me
As you do always, you are never faithful to anybody
I’m looking at your eyes and back of my eyes
By thinkng there is still a little a human hope
Try to read your eyes to see the myth
I’m Searching for our love
I feel to say your name, again
I feel to listen to my name that you speak in my ear
I feel to touch your hand and lip
At least try to say ‘I miss you’
I'm not sure you respond to it
..............................
I fall back, why I should think all of these
You’re the one estranged from me
You’re the one disappeared in my eyes
..........................
HUMM......YOU
What is the love when we don't feel the same?
You might have taken different thought than what I thought
Of course, I don't have any right over your life and thought
...................................
Do you know, our love is very rare and dear to me
Your face reminds me all of our beautiful days of life
I remember, there was no day without your "good night" in dark
May be those days already told me a good bye with a good night
Why I think of you, as if you love me still
Why I have a little hope on love
That makes me a little mad
It creates an illusory contours of life
And fills the space of us
"fills me all"
............................
You do a lot of things in me without aware of us
Perhaps, we know our names not more than that
........................
How sweet your name has been
How many times I said it myself
How much I long for it
Did you see the riddle of my little soul srisis
You say, "What a mad stranger I’m" on the earth
...................................................
Perhaps, love is a mad man dream

No comments: